Cresco Wildlife Club
PO Box 11
Cresco, IA 52136
Contact via Email
- Indoor shooting range
- Developing full-service trap range
- Sponsor member/guest wildlife game feeds
- High School conservation scholarships
- 40 Guns in 40 Minutes (gun raffle)
- Aquarium display at Howard County Fair
- Promoting youth and the outdoors
- Provide education on carry and conceal
- Supporting youth trap team
Hours of OperationWe are a non-profit organization with volunteer hours as needed.
You are invited to join us as we meet the second Monday of the month at 7:00pm at the Cresco Wildlife Club in the Howard County Fairgrounds.
About Us�An Organization for (DESCRIBE MEMBERS)�
MISSION STATEMENT. (CLUB NAME) is an organization of (DESCRIBE MEMBERS), dedicated to (DESCRIPTION), with an emphasis on (DESCRIPTION).
OBJECTIVES. Our objectives are to (1) (DESCRIPTION), (2) (DESCRIPTION), (3) (DESCRIPTION), and (4) (DESCRIPTION).
ACTIVITIES. We (DESCRIBE). We meet (HOW OFTEN) at (TIME AND LOCATION) for (PURPOSE).
�Dedicated to (DESCRIPTION)�